Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: AG sale from last year

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I just remembered that 2 Christmases ago, AG made a big deal out of which day was the last day to order for Christmas. Then the next day they put tons of stuff on sale. So that year the sale began before Christmas...did they do that last year? I can't remember! And what is the last day to order AG for Christmas this year?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It says December 20th!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I placed a bunch of orders January 12 last year, not sure if they were the monthly specials or what showed up on the sale pages. I'm waiting for the January sales as well, and still try to use the $10 off code coupon before it expires.

    Laurie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •